Thursday, June 6, 2013

Miss Triple Double more than a volleyball player


The first time I watched Lauren Cox was at last seasons Prime Time Nationals and the more I saw, the more I became amazed at what she could do on the court. I mentioned her several times and one guy tried to insult me by saying people are promoting players who are nothing more than average basketball players that will wind up playing volleyball and he also gave me his credentials of over 20 years of coaching

Since I was the ONLY person covering the event, it sort of ran me hot and the old me would have probably handled it with a few choice words I'm not going to print but my response to him was I know a guy that's been a mechanic for over 20 years and his car stays broke which means just because you've done something for a long time doesn't mean you're doing it right.

 Whether he got it or not doesn't matter, what does matter is this young lady has capped an exciting freshman season by, well

READ MORE