Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ichiban's Bennett and Bradley making final TJ run


Terriell , that's two l's Mr Colson, Bradley and Jalea, it's not Je, Bennett are probably two of the most misspelled names I've made over and over throughout the years and when their mothers told me that I wasn't spelling it right, I snapped back ad told them "no you didn't spell it right" and they cracked up.

These two young ladies have been nothing but a joy to watch on the court over the years and after I first observed them as middle school stars, there was no doubt in my mind that they would be not only big time players but Top 100 caliber as well, if you don't know what that means I'll be doing a GPR 101 before July

When you wear the numbers of two of the people I enjoyed watching the most on TV,  MJ and Jack Bauer, I will definitely take an initial look however when you can play the way these two have played over the years, I'll keep watching because I know a hit when I see one

 I'll be seeing a lot of these young ladies along with their talented Ichiban teammates over the next few years and it starts this weekend at the Tyrone Johnson Showcase, at least two more times in July and of course the Mansfield Rotary Tournament when they suit up for Timberview.

Who knows, they might even make it to Austin but one things for sure, I'll be catching them on the tube as Bradley has already given her okay to Kansas while Bennett is weighing her many, many options