Tuesday, February 22, 2022

55 Buckets #RunTheWorld

 


I definitely got a kick out of this squad because I love their fight, their desire, and the way that they battled because they are in the classes of 2030 and 2031and we were playing up so let me say this, it’s not what you do, it’s who you do it against so yeah, I was impressed, scores are irrelevant to me so keep working, I see what’s coming and watching these younger players take me back to watching my daughters, baby girl is pictured next to Obama on here, won a National Championship at Texas A&M and played many seasons in the WNBA so when I say something, trust me, I know what I’m talking about


2030

Mia Sharp- sees the floor, scores off the dribble

Alexa Mackenzie- handles the ball well, loved the “catch and shoot” off the glass at that, and scores after contact

Gray Spann- handles the ball well, understands how to attack the basket

Kinlee McDonald -creates her shot well and gets it off

Hannah Hamilton- handles the ball under pressure, good upside

Molly Carreon- size don’t matter when you can play and she gets after it defensively

Kinley Vandevender- on the ball defense is solid and at this stage, huge



2031

Chandler Bernard- size don’t matter when you can play, she understands how to trap the ball already, good defender

Scarlett Mooty- heady guard that plays within herself, good upside

Honorable Mention

Bayler Jeter (2030)

Harper Lee (2031)