Friday, August 21, 2020

Player Spotlight 2022 Xoe Rosalez


 


 I caught Xoe Rosalez (Seminole HS) last month at the Cy Fair Individual Showcase and I was so impressed with the young lady that I placed her on my Tip Sheet with Prep Girls Hoops Texas. Her ballhandling and keen eye definitely grabbed my attention almost immediately but what also stood out was her heady play as well as playing within herself

I love seeing players in different settings and in this particular setting Rosalez just showed an abundance of offensive skills like taking defenders off the dribble with ease and finishing with contact the same way but it didn't stop there as she did a great job at creating her shot, under pressure, and showed the mid to long-range

All of that sounds fine and dandy but remember I just said I love seeing players in different settings and watching her not only shoot with an even deeper range in high school, she also showed that ever so hopeful "catch and shoot" so this along with making passes that don't appear to be there for assists or playing hard defense, keep your eyes and ears open because more is definitely coming 


VIDEO