Thursday, August 6, 2020

Houston United 2026 #NBC20


I had a chance to catch up with Houston United 2026 squad, well I actually I had a chance to catch them in action at Prime Time Nationals and many again at the #AllEyezOnMe Individual Showcase, I'll drop that later on my website but this is what I saw at #NBC20

SOPHIA RODRIGUEZ



Sophia Rodriguez was overly impressive on the defensive end as she understood the importance of being around the ball and manning up. She also finished strong

Natalia Reyna comprehends the game so well, she makes good decisions and has great upside because she plays within herself

Ava Ford is so athletic and has an abundance of raw talent that is just overwhelming and I see her turning the corner in a big way soon

Amber Mead sees the floor well and attacks the basket strongly, she can apply heat full court on the defensive end
KAMDEN FLORA

Kamden Flora is athletic and has several tools already that definitely will help her be in the mix. Good size, BB-IQ, and a nice first step, plus she finishes with contact 

Devyn Turner was a guest player and boy did she play because she too applied a lot of heat on defense and attacked strong and physical 

Kaly Randle falls into that #sizedontmatter because she brought it and she also delivered and when you have a solid first step at this stage...

Isabelle Rodriguez is playing a grade and from what I'm seeing she'll be up, up and away in the future because she too falls into the #sizedontmatter but peep this, she creates her shot, she can shoot it and she attacks off the dribble