Thursday, July 17, 2014

Oklahoma Select Red 2019 has several promising stars #BigState2014


I only caught a glimpse of this talented group of soon to be 8th graders however I saw enough to know that there is definitely some talented players with huge upsides floating around. Oklahoma basketball caught my eye a decade ago and the many bright stars that flash in my head have me wanting to put on sunglasses

Erin Erdoes took defenders off the dribble while Brandi Johnson did a good job in the paint as she doesn't mind giving nor receiving contact. Katelyn Crossthwait also did some damage on the inside as she finished well and fought for everything. Another bright spot was Ginger Reece and the newest addition to the GPR Under The Radar players simply has a bright future ahead. I'll catch Reece and her teammates next week at Prime Time Nationals and for more on Reece

Read more