Friday, July 18, 2014

Look, up in the sky for DFW Elite Super Girls #BigState2014


I once said the acronym for Robin Beck is BCS but she isn't alone in that category on talented players from this team that will be playing somewhere after the 12th grade. "Bet the ranch on Dorian Branch" "All is well with Cori Schnell" "Breah Powell, faster than a speeding bullet" are some of the headlines I've put up these young ladies who simply overwhelm me at times with their energy and skill level

I'm really impressed with the improvement from Diamond Atchinson on the offensive end, I TOLD YOU it was coming and since the defense was what kept her on the floor early in her career, she turned it up quite a bit. London Holland can do some breathtaking things at times, well so can all the others and again, this team has players galore that will be playing at the next level


Dejanne Terrell is simply turning into a beast and she and Naomi Hawkins had me hearing "Oh Happy Day" because their day is definitely coming. Oh yeah, one of timeless catch phrases finishes like this BCS player's above jump shot,  "Tia Wright is DYNOMITE"