Thursday, October 3, 2013

Johnson's energy at The Last Run has North Shore looking even better


They have an old saying, "you can't keep a good player down", well actually that saying can be applied to several situations however one thing about Shae Johnson is she has endless energy to burn. I've adjusted my preseason stuff on GPR and I now have North Shore #2, it's early, doesn't mean anything but based on what I'm seeing, they just might........  read more


I love this picture because it has Madison Shelton, Kayla Mack and Adriiana Jackson lined up. Shelton and Mack showed tremendous improvement over the summer and Jackson simply looked her old self as she went on a scoring frenzy



You have  a,lot of weapons on this team, Shileah Scott and Jaylan Robinson certainly want to go out with a bang. I watched Scott drop eight threes in middle school, yeah I remember and Robinson who is known for her three point scoring has become more vocal and was one of the top performers at "The Combine" read more



With several other players ready to make an impact, the one who will probably make the most not only this season but the next four as she shatters all types of Mustang memories is "The Futuuuurrrrrrrreeeeee"

Read more


Oh yeah, when you see  "READ MORE" that's probably a LINK you might want to click on :)