Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pipeline continues for SYE at #cyfairinvite




I understand they didn't win the championship however I don't really concern myself with wins and losses based on what I do and I can only go by what I see and from what I saw, this team has several players with plenty of potential

 Stars galore are by Destiny Jenkins name because not only was she one of the smallest players I saw in the tournament, she's also one of the toughest and despite being knocked around constantly, her variety of steals and floaters made my Sunday

Nalyssa Smith and Alexis Popham are long and athletic and have tremendous upside, not to mention they both know how to finish, as well as McKayla Tenahave. They join Mellissa Lockridge as a foursome already close to or at 6'0 that will be doing some major damage in the future

Brianna Longoria was one that showed she could do a little bit of everything and you can read more about her on the Tip Sheet