Sunday, December 2, 2012

"Young Guns Camp" shows off much ammo



Alexis Morris is already becoming a household name and she still hasn't scored her first high school basket. This talented young lady was only one of several players that showed they will be huge stars not to mention the countless young ladies who I see next level in their bright future.


I just made it back so I'll not only recap the camp, which had over 100 attendees, but I'll also break down the Katy Nike Classic which saw Timberview defeat Cy Ranch in a thriller not to mention North Shore losing a semifinal double OT game to the Ranch earlier and for that, North Shore get's an A proving my theory it's not how you start but  how you finish

Until I reload, check out this video with Morris learning from camp lead trainer Tyler Relph who I playfully called Ganon Baker Jr and GB2