Sunday, September 9, 2012

Texas talent won't Dry up for a long time



It's amazing how things work out, well for me at least as far as writing and evaluating. Today I started my stories on the 2015 class and I have a special treat coming with the crystal ball I was given over the summer, nevertheless as I was clearing my head looking at which tournaments I plan on attending throughout the season, I received news from Texas Preps Elite Director of Player Personell and Recruiting Adrian Washington that Aledo's Alyssa Dry had committed to Texas.



This is a huge pickup for Texas and also solidifies what I saw in Dry the very first time I laid eyes on her back in May at the Insiders Basketball Classic. I had heard this and that, but she has the ability to play both guard positions and her deadly outside shot is only one of the assets she'll take to the Longhorns once she graduates from high school