Monday, December 5, 2022

2022 Pass Tha Ball #NXTUpDallas Hits It Again


 I always enjoy covering Pass Tha Ball events, starting with the first major event back in 2013 called the Hoop A Holics and if you can remember to use the search bar on here as well as on my website, there's a vast amount of information that you probably didn't know existed 


I love catching new faces as well as the progression of others, primarily so I can say "I told you so" without copying anyone because that is definitely BS, pun intended, I COPY no one, but that's another story, and trust me, I have plenty of tales like being confronted at the first camp about "not getting permission" to come to Dallas and do this


Let me give a special S/O to Charles Stoker for running the 1 on 1 station accurately and efficiently as it gave me an opportunity to see players performing what I love to see, making decisions on their own so the talent from the event was just overwhelming, to say the least 


I'm going to start off with the 2030 group right here and that group includes a young lady, Chloe Davis, I've already dropped #D1Lock on, yet the talented group I'll title, The Babies, left me speechless at times


The 2027-2029 group will be on my website, in fact, I'll even drop something on the Top Performers on Prep Girls Hoops Texas so stay tuned but even more important to players, stay ready because you never know who's watching