Thursday, June 2, 2022

2022 Girlz Got Game 2029/2030 Standouts


PEINI JANG

I ask players for front and back pictures for numerous reasons, mainly because I'm visual and even without notes, I can look at pictures and things pop back into my head, it helps that I'm a REAL: evaluator and not a novice and after my car was broken into and all of my stuff, including notes, were stolen, taking the pictures have definitely helped so remember, part of being a player is learning to follow instructions and as I start with the babies, they are definitely on the right track


 2029

Zoe Polk- handles the ball well, sees the floor, and scored off the dribble but her on the ball defense was nice, well very nice at this stage 

Sophia Wolf- watching her create her shot under pressure was nice, and so was her attacking off the dribble, heady and good upside

Breeze Maxwell- long and athletic is the base, I speak about that often and she attacks the rim and plays the passing lane, good defender

ARIANNI HODGE

2030

Peini Jang- does so many things ahead of her years yet comprehension and handling the heat are off the chart. Scores both off the dribble and from outside

Arianni Hodge- never takes a play off type of player, pressure on defense yet applies pressure on the defender as she handles the ball to score both off the dribble and with the pull-up jumper

Amaya Nachtigall- long and athletic, good timing already to block shots but she also rebounds and scores around the basket as well as defends and runs the floor