Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Texas Elite Phenom 16U #I10LiveShowcase


I definitely got a kick out watching this younger Phenom squad get after it at the I-10 Live Showcase and many showed me more than I had seen during the glimpses I've had throughout the season. First looks at Rylee Batson, Madison Jones and Mikayla Malik were good ones but the whole squad is filled with potential. Batson attacks off the dribble and can create and nail midrange, Jones also does a good job getting to the basket and finishing as well as defends and rebounds well while the upside I'm seeing in Malik with her length and athleticism truly captured my attention as well as the electrifying speedster Deja Jones and Heavyn Ming who brings heat on both ends

Anna Kassim keeps solidifying her next level status, she's strong and finishes that way not to mention she too rebounds well, on both ends. On top of all that, her perimeter defense keeps getting better and while I'm talking about perimeter, you better guard her once she crosses halfcourt because she can shoot the long ball pretty accurately. I'll catch the whole squad down the road, be sure and stay tuned for the I-10 Live Tip Sheet which will be dropped later today, more than likely on my website

LINK