Thursday, May 11, 2017

Rice Blue Storm #ClutchCityClassic


The first time I saw Deja Williams and Kionne Dixon, I knew I was looking at a couple of players that were going to play college basketball in the future and what I really liked about the two was that they just kept progressing each time I saw them and guess what, nothing has changed. Last season, I dropped the talented duo on one of my all so important Tip Sheets and it's important for numerous reasons, such as college and clubs recruiting but it is what it is

READ MORE



Rice Blue Storm brought a couple of talented squads to Prime Time Sports 2017 Clutch City Classic and they simply kept me on the edge of my  seat at times because I was scared to blink because I might miss something, I even put my glasses on, just in case but there is an abundance of talented players throughout the organization and 2021 Cierra Gilbert had the distinct opportunity to play on both squads, Sunday she played 5 games and never missed a beat

The talented Gilbert's bloodline bleeds basketball, I know mom and dad played in college, in fact dad played at Texas A&M where Cierra's sister, Karla, not only played and was a MDAA in HS,  but was a key component to the Aggies winning that 2011 National Championship so to make a long story short, I've been watching this young lady bounce around basketball games a very long time and she, along with ultra athletic Yumon Simien made my Clutch City Classic Tip Sheets

READ MORE