Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Arlington Swoosh burning up the nets #TAMUCamp


Get the shooter echoed throughout the weekend and Jamie Gibson was definitely one of the players they were referencing. The Arlington Swoosh just keeps getting better and with several talented young players on the team, they are going to make some noise next month, y'all hear me college coaches?



Alesa Gearald was one of the first players on Swoosh that caught my eye last season and she's still doing just that but so are many others



Tiearia Hambrick and Jordan Jenkins, yeah another JJ, add more depth to the talented squad and I saw how good Jenkins was last season and the 2018 Hambrick simply has me blown me away but this team is solid

Kayla Wells was "JEFFERSONIZED" yet again as she was chosen for the East West game while Haleigh Talbert made the North South squad