Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pearland Hawks still flying after nice #IBC showing


Mackenzie Green keeps getting better and better every time I watch her play and with her intensity, body and skill set, it's amazing that she's doing some of the things she does right now while only in the sixth grade. The Pearland Hawks won the Silver Division and were Consolation runner-up in Gold but the main thing and most important is each time I see these young ladies I see progression

Speaking of progression, Jada Roberts is making leaps and bounds and with her size, I'm ready to start tagging her right now. The young lady has two things I love going for her, she's fearless and she not only goes after everything in her area, she usually comes up with it. She's still raw in some areas but she's young and before it's all said and done, she will be among the top players in her class, archive it!