Friday, February 8, 2013

Faith still Cookin at Goose Creek


I've been writing about Faith Cook since she was in the 7th grade and everything I said about her has played out, when you've been doing this as long as I have and of course, with no hidden agendas, things just flow along the way. If you put her name in the search bar, you'll see several interesting stories about the young ladies young career, including dropping 40.

In her first season at Goose Creek Memorial, she has helped lead them back to the playoffs and also become the leading scorer along the way. In one article I wrote while she was in the 7th grade that she would be starting on many high school teams and I was giving the boys a freebie to go and fight over and of course, it has played out perfectly, no crystal ball was needed

It's also not needed to know that Cook has a bright future ahead of her and don't be surprised if they surprise in the playoffs