Thursday, January 24, 2013

Prime Time Nationals added on GPR EVENTS


Last season, I had a chance to see some exciting high school players, many I already had known about but a few caught my eye in a huge way. I also saw some talented young players who were not even high school but just by looking at the way they handled themselves, you knew stardom was right around the corner and based on the TIP SHEET I put together last season shows once again I didn't need a special marker to tell if a players game is counterfeit or not



From "Miss Triple Double" Lauren Cox over at Flower Mound to Natalie Chou at Plano West, the top two GPR prospects for the 2016 class in Texas were first seen by yours truly at Prime Time Nationals last season. I enjoyed PTN and covered the event for four exciting days so much that I'll be back to do the same thing again. Revisit my blog and website for the numerous stories I put out if you are interested and keep an eye on the events I will be covering this season

EVENTS